From editorial and product to marketing and data, interns at Bloomberg work in almost every division of the organization. Only a small number of the thousands of candidates are accepted into the program each year.
About Bloomberg Internship
Bloomberg is a well-known source of financial news. When Michael Bloomberg was a general partner at Salomon Brothers in 1981, he started the company. Bloomberg’s own financial services business was established in 1983.
College students who participate in the 12-week Bloomberg internship program get to experience what it’s like to work for a prestigious financial news organization.
Interns are organized into teams and given real job duties, such as article research and writing, product development, and story pitching to editors. Additionally, they go to weekly seminars held by senior executives to learn more about how Bloomberg operates.
For college students interested in a variety of disciplines, including business, media, law, and more, they provide a choice of internship opportunities. Their offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong all offer internship opportunities.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a registered institution.
- Their age should be less than 25.
- Candidates must know English as a language.
- Applicants should be a citizen of a UN member country
- Bloomberg internship introduces you to the corporate culture.
- You will gain experience working for a multinational organization with offices all over the world. You will meet people from many walks of life who may, later on, assist you in your profession.
How to Apply
Visit the official website to apply for this internship.
This is a fantastic chance to get started if a career in finance interests you. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.