BlackRock is a pioneer in the financial and investment industries, and its internship program is one of the most sought-after in the corporate world.
Blackrock is a global investment management firm that provides a wide range of investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
Larry Fink founded the company in 1988, and it is headquartered in New York City. With $6.3 trillion in assets under management as of 2017, Blackrock is the world’s largest asset manager.
It has grown over time to become a global leader in investment management, risk management, and advisory services for institutional and individual investors worldwide.
The company employs over 17,000 people and operates in over 30 countries. Blackrock is a public company that trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
About BlackRock Internship
Every year, they provide several internship opportunities for students and recent graduates. The BlackRock internship program lasts 12 weeks and gives interns hands-on experience in the investment management industry.
Interns work on a variety of projects and are paired with a mentor who offers advice and support. Internships are available at BlackRock in a variety of fields.
Internships are available at BlackRock in a variety of business divisions, including investment banking, asset management, and risk management. Interns have the opportunity to work with senior executives and gain real-world financial industry experience.
- An internship at Blackrock can be a valuable opportunity for students to learn about the financial industry and develop their skills
- Internships are available in a variety of business areas, including investment banking, asset management, and risk management.
- Interns at Blackrock have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and receive regular feedback to help them improve.
- They also have access to a variety of training programs and are encouraged to network with senior employees at networking events.
- Be a U.S citizen
- Candidates must know English as a language.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Age should be less than 25
How to Apply
Go to the official website to apply for this internship.
If you want to work for Blackrock, this is a great chance to learn more about what the company looks for in candidates. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below