The internship gives interns the opportunity to have exquisite training in the field of broadcasting, advertising and delivery of branded content
About BBC Internship
BBC News, is looking for interns to help with the creation and delivery of branded content for BBC Advertising clients in the South Asia region BBC News is the British Broadcasting Corporation’s operational business division in charge of gathering and broadcasting news and current affairs.
Learn below for more information on prerequisite of the internship
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related field
- Fundamental understanding of the media industry and content creation.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- In-depth knowledge of content solutions, including video and digital production.
- Well-organized, calm, and capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment while remaining motivated and committed at all times.
- Collaborative: A team player with excellent project management and leadership abilities.
- Technical expertise and a willingness to learn new skills
- System- and solution-oriented • Outstanding multi-tasker
Learn about more core responsibilities of interns below
- Production management of television and digital content projects, as well as smaller brand campaigns, from concept to completion
- To Assist the region’s Content Manager with television and digital content development for both pre and post sales.
- To Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all stages of the campaign, from the creative brief to production management to the final report to the client and the campaign’s conclusion.
- To With stakeholder support, coordinate the production process across multi-platform solutions such as video, branded content, digital technologies, and events.
- To Coordinate, track, and report timelines, scope, velocity, and quality throughout the project’s life cycle, supporting and managing issues and risks as they arise, including escalation when necessary
- Ensure compliance with corporate data protection and security standards.
- Maintain regular and timely updates on project progress and challenges.
- The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the creation and delivery of branded content for BBC Advertisings clients in the South Asia region.
The role requires the candidate to assist the region’s content manager in ensuring the continuous professional delivery of high-quality content to clients across BBC’s broadcast and digital platforms.