Interns will be doing meaningful, purpose-driven work at Asana. they would be creating product to help people become more productive.
Background of Asana
Asana is assisting teams and organizations in reaching their collective goals. For the past six years, Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine have recognized Asana as an award-winning workplace.
Asana open culture is purposefully designed to allow teams to be innovative and make an impact. Asana is pleased to return to a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work, with offices all around the world.
About Asana Internship
The Data Science and Engineering team creates Asana’s fundamental data pipelines and tools, and collaborates with teams across the organization to use metrics, experiments, and predictive models to drive crucial product and business decisions.
As you progress, you’ll be given more tasks, such as establishing fundamental KPIs, constructing machine learning models, and keeping data flowing through the company’s pipelines.
Learn more about core duties of interns below
- Experiment design and analysis to assess the impact of new product features
- Investigating strategic issues such as “What are the collaborative practices of the most successful Asana teams?” using massive volumes of data Adding additional metrics and aggregations to our data warehouse in order to answer new types of queries
- Developing models that forecast the development trajectory of various client segments, improve in-product experiences, and inform business decisions
Learn more about the qualifications for Asana Internship
- Your graduation date is expected to be between December 2023 and July 2024.
- Technical expertise in computer science, statistics, arithmetic, information science, or similar quantitative subjects is required.
- Fluency in at least one modern language appropriate for data processing (e.g. Python, Scala, R)
- SQL and relational data modeling expertise
- Experience with statistical methodologies, as well as experimental design and analysis
- Knowledge of distributed data processing systems (e.g. Spark, Redshift)
- Advanced statistical modeling (e.g., GLM, mixed effects) and/or machine learning experience
As an Asana Data Science Intern, you will assist in asking and answering the correct questions. You’ll collaborate directly with the Product or Business teams, as well as the rest of the Data team,