A paid international internship is available at Apple during the summer. Any discipline undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. students are eligible for the Apple Paid Internship.
About Apple Internship
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services.
A product’s high price is also influenced by elements including Apple’s unique ecosystem, privacy policies, marketing expenses, and high resale value. The Apple Corporation’s headquarters are at Apple Park, California. Interns at Apple make $38 per hour or around $6,700 per month.
Additionally, they receive bonuses for working more than 40 and double compensation for working more than 60 hours every week. No matter their race or nationality, applicants at Apply are given the opportunity.
- Host Company: Apple
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Education Required: Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD
- Deadline: Open All Year
- Apple interns earn $38 per hour, which is probably $6,700 per month.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Attend multiple workshops and lectures
- Experience a unique culture
- Work under the professionals
- Opportunity to build networks
How to Apply
- First Visit the https://www.apple.com/careers/us/students.html
- Scroll down and click on See internships Vacancies
- Visit https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- Use a filter. Enter the Keyword “Internship”. It will show you all internship opportunity
- Open any Internship, read the details, and submit your CV/RESUME.
The Apple internship is a great opportunity to get your resume off to an incredible start and gain experience that will last a lifetime. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.