The American Express internship is ongoing! They provide full-time jobs in addition to internships through our WINGS Program.
About American Express Internship
At American Express, we produce better predictions and offer useful insights using machine learning and artificial intelligence. Through data, technology, and innovation, they enable colleagues to realize their full potential.
The team’s objective is to assist the company in making decisions about risk and opportunity that are supported by data and generated using science.
To define new predictive techniques and integrate them with business strategy, finance decision scientists collaborate closely with teams in business, risk, and finance.
This job will be a member of a highly skilled team with a keen brain. The team is enthusiastic about using data and technology to solve business problems.
- We innovate and create fresh, sophisticated approaches to forecasting top line indicators for our company. The senior management’s short- and long-term strategies are influenced by these predictions.
- To assist give greater value to our card members while managing one of the biggest balance sheet items at American Express, we develop models and strategic insights.
- We create sophisticated models and analytical tools that the company uses to guide choices on credit, fraud, and recessionary readiness.
- Proficiency in Python, SAS, or R as well as SQL and one of the following programming languages
- Experience in machine learning development is highly preferred.
- using Tableau or other visualization software
- A highly motivated person who wants to work on ambiguous topics and has the capacity to deconstruct and finish complex ideas
- Be outcome-driven, data-driven, and a quick learner.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and attention to detail capabilities
- The capacity to communicate difficult mathematical ideas
- Presently enrolled in a graduate program full-time in applied mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, statistics, or quantitative finance
- The graduation date for students must fall between December 2023 and June 2024.
We are thrilled to be a part of your academic journey. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.