A gifted and self driven intern is needed by Amazon Robotics to help with the creation and testing of hardware products.
About Amazon Robotics Internship
Amazon Robotics, a talented group of doers who are driven to use the most recent developments in robotics and software to address pressing problems that will profoundly alter the experiences of our clients.
Every day, new advancements are made with Amazon Robotics, and will provide you with the resources and encouragement you need to collaborate with the company on productive, fulfilling, and enjoyable inventions.
Interns Essential Duties
Learn more about interns essential roles below
- Completing project tasks alongside a group of other interns and engineers from Amazon Robotics
- Utilizing engineering methods and tools from Amazon Robotics
- Evaluating concepts or functionalities through prototypes
- Monitoring the development of task deliverables
- Creating and keeping up with design documentation
- Delivering data to management and engine
Qualifications for Amazon Robotics Internship
Learn more about prerequisites for amazon robotics internship below
- Completion of at least the junior year of study for a BS or MS in mechanical engineering, or the equivalent in terms of professional experience.
- After the internship, at least one semester of school must remain.
- Degree program in systems engineering, robotics, computer science, or electrical engineering.
- Experience working in teams, as demonstrated.
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and spoken.
- Experience finding innovative, effective solutions to complicated problems.
- Strong planning and organizing abilities.
- Putting the customer first.
- Recommended prior project team experience.
The ideal applicant will be enrolled in a hardware engineering related undergraduate or graduate program. The functional manager at Amazon Robotics who is most closely matched to the candidate’s skill set will get the position’s report.