During the A24 internship, students will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced setting and obtain useful experience that will help their future.
About A24 Internship
A24 offers a fantastic internship opportunity for the fall and summer semesters. During the A24 internship, students will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced setting and obtain useful experience that will benefit their future.
The American entertainment firm A24 specializes in the creation and distribution of movies and television shows. Its headquarters are in New York. Daniel Katz, David Fenkel, and John Hodges launched A24 in 2012.
The company’s expansion began in 2013 with the release of A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, and it continued with the arrival of Spring Breakers later that year.
Late in 2013, they signed agreements with DirecTV Cinema and Amazon Prime to have some of their movies released through them. In 2016, the name was abbreviated to A24.
- The candidate must be at least eighteen.
- To earn a degree in any pertinent major, the individual must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Preferably prior experience.
- Microsoft Office and Suite proficiency is required.
- A team member who is adaptable enough to complete the assignments on time is required.
- Must be resourceful, industrious, and humble.
- Outstanding abilities in both oral and written communication.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website
- You will get a list of available positions right now.
- Depending on your career choice, select and click on the appropriate employment or internship.
- Fill out the application and continue with the next steps to apply for the internship of your choice.
If you are eligible to apply, you should check out the A24 Internship programs. Kindly share this article and leave a comment below.